Wolf, bear, buffalo, and elk . This time of year you see nearly ALL of Yellowstone, upper and lower loop.
Wolf, buffalo, elk, big horn sheep, mountain goat, antelope, and others. This time of year we focus our time in America’s Serenghetti, Lamar Valley, and the North Entrance at Mammoth.
– Minimum Two-day Safari
– Over-night stay in quaint little western Montana town motel just outside the park.
Thermal activity, such as Old Faithful geyser, thermal pools, mud pots, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone with its famous Upper and Lower Falls of the Yellowstone River, the Gibbon River, the Firehole River, Hayden Valley, Yellowstone Lake, snow-capped peaks of the Absasroka Mountain Range
Animals that have adapted to this unique place; buffalo, elk, bear and others.
– Includes restaurant lunch at Old Faithful Inn or Canyon Village
Chapel of the Transfiguration, Jenny Lake, Ox Bow River, Historical Jackson Lake Lodge
Antelope Flats and Mormon Row and Willow Flats
Gorgeous views and the wildlife that
inhabit its boundaries
– Restaurant lunch at Signal Mountain.
Winter migration habits of native wildlife; elk, moose, buffalo, big horn sheep, mountain
goat and others.
– includes snacks, refreshments (hot and cold) and restaurant lunch.
– includes snacks, refreshments (hot and cold).